Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Any attorney ‘s up that could help me with a very quick

Customer Question
estate low question?...
Any attorney ‘s up that could help me with a very quick estate low question?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/25/2017
Estate Lawyer: California Lawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
California Lawyer

I'm here. Whatcha got?

DCG

I have
To write it word for word ( just a small few sentences ). I will come
Back and do it later today. It isn Xmas morning !!!!!

Ok, I'll be here.

DCG

Sorry if it is late. My brother and I are going to be beneficiaries of a residual trust from my grandmother . It is her property she is leaving to us but only as beneficiaries . It is in a residual trust ( whatever that means) . I got s copy of her trust/will because she is 96 and incapacitated which is very sad to me but we are trying to figure out what this means to us with how we deal with the land.
First let me make sure huh are there before I send you the question
Let me know when your there and I will send you the part of her trust I need to understand
Customer care: please
Close this question