Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My mother died in oct 2017 she left me a life lease in her…

Customer Question
My mother died in...

My mother died in oct 2017 she left me a life lease in her house we live in she made out her will herself and had two people sign it that is giving me her rights to any property she has her on name and to the house we lived in for money owed for my care of her 11 years now she has a husband that she has not lived with for 25 years or better he want to take the that I think i should have my work thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mich

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A will that she made

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Her husband beat on her she move a way him .his name is ***** ***** deed .but medcaid want to take the house to because she was in nusing home 2 1/2 mos

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/22/2017
Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Ok, I had a chance to review your situation; however, I'm not certain what questions you had regarding this. Could you fill me in a bit?