Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I gave a house to my daughter i want it back due to strained…

Customer Question
I gave a house...

I gave a house to my daughter i want it back due to strained relationship

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New jersey It was bought from my auntsbtrust

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Auntsbtrust I am executrix

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/22/2017
Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

When you say you "gave" it to your daughter - was there a formal deed transfer?