Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Father passed away a contractor Lien was place on property…

Customer Question
Father passed away a...

Father passed away a contractor Lien was place on property with a different total then what was signed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Denver,colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The title company said yes but I have not seen the papers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The work that FHA wanted the contractor to complete was not completed and we have the copy from Fha appraiser requierments

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I am not exactly sure what your legal question is?

.

Are you trying to sell the house and get the lien cleared?

.

Is the title company stating the lien was properly filed?

.

.

thanks