Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

She gave a trust # tho ..I don't know how to use it to help…

Customer Question
She gave a trust #...
She gave a trust # tho ..I don't know how to use it to help me..she was very concerned about my story but I think she didn't know how to help me .I live in ca so she suggested I go to Hawaii and call every lawyers and trustee and and ask them if my dad was they worked with my dad??
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Where in Hawaii did your father reside at the time of his passing? There are Attorneys and investigators in that area that can do the leg work for you at a fraction of the cost of you flying their and calling each lawyer and trustee.