Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I talked to probate court they had no info on his death can…

Customer Question
I talked to probate court...
I talked to probate court they had no info on his death can I still do that ??? She said she saw a family trust with the same last name tho but she couldn't tell me if it was my dad and it was in a different town then where he lived...but nearby ..she told mei had to had some of his banking info to get more info on the trust...which I don't.. any suggestions
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I can provide a link for Attorneys in the area where your father resided at the time of his death that can research this for you. Where did your father reside when he passed away?

Are you online with me?