Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

TEXAS... dad passed away august 2017. sister is a federal…

Customer Question
TEXAS... dad passed away august...
TEXAS... dad passed away august 2017. sister is a federal offender for forgery and fraud and the sole owner of the company HAP INDUSTRIES, INC. servicing company of 5G LP(DADS COMPANY) In 2000 she had her mortgage brokers license revoked
there are 3 co executors over his estate also the codicil to his will naming these three co executors contains a forgery on the witness signature H is for hall; A is for archer (executor) and P is for parker(executor) sisters name (tammye hall rice) is the only director/member of HAP listed with secretary of state. dads attorney is other executor(john bankhead)
dads physician wrote a letter he was unable to make business decisions in 2016 to this attorney that never surfaced to the courts
I rented some of his houses out and my tenants are being evicted b/c they have been sold but still showing up in
5G LP name this sale supposedly daddy did in 2017 two months before he died
I need some help
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
12/3/2017
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us about all of this? What is the status of the estate probate process?