Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am in San California. My wifes mother died in August. The…

Customer Question
I am in San...

I am in San Jose California. My wifes mother died in August. The story is too detailed and outrageous to list in one or a few we questions. My wife and her two brothers ( along with their families) are being steamrolled by an outrageously abusive trustee who is not only changing the whole intent of the trust, which is mainly in place to protect an older brother which has lived with the recently deceased mom for 39 yes and maintained her 3 acres of property in wine country, to be completely self serving for her and her husband of 2 yrs who is also a trustee (???? Coerced 87 yes old mother before her death). Worst situation I've been in my life. We are being called into court next month to answer to a long list of false allegations fueled by lawyers paid for through the trust. She is out to inflict as much damage as possible personally and financially as possible with NONE to great to satisfy them. Very evil person. Lifetime history of that. Am desperate. She will ruin us if we let her. Don't have the funds she does to fight this. She is seeking double attorney fees and damages from all trying to put the oldest brother out on the street with nowhere to go and nothing. Please some direction??

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

San Jose, Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The original trust. The trust initiated by them while she was sick which none new of until after her death. Handwritten addendums supposedly signed by the mother ( not her writing or signature). All included in 103 pg packages served to all family members the day before Thanksgiving calling us to court January 3rd. Extremely confusing to understand. Trying to bury everyone in bull

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm sorry. Too much craziness to list. Abusive, illegal, absolutely criminal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Estate Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

I see that you want to discuss the situation on the phone. I will send you the offer for premium services. When you accept it, we can speak on the phone or arrange a time to speak on the phone.

I'm sorry. Wasn't aware of additional phone charges at the time then fell asleep waiting. Already committed to written response? Will just continue there. Thank you
I did not mention. The three siblings ( my wife included) that have always been together on all the mothers original intents all live in northern California ( San Francisco Bay area ). The sister and her husband that are causing all the dissent live in Southern California ( Palm springs )
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney