Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My Dad had me in charge of his 2 Ira's. When he died in 1999…

Customer Question
My Dad had me in...
My Dad had me in charge of his 2 Ira's. When he died in 1999 my Niece took over and helped my Mom. The Family was awful to me. When My Mother died I found out why. The Edward Jone guy that my Dad and Mother had met with twice to go over his one Ira for 100,000 and 86,000 told me he never met me or My Dad. He just had this other Columbia Account. My Niece would not give me the Attorney's name and we did not deal with an Attorney. The Will was not Real. I did not get any copies of My Parents Ira's. Is this Legal?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
My Mother died Sep, 2013. This has always bothered me that the 3 of the we're so cruel since 1999 and then while my Mother was dying and it seemed nothing was Legal.
12/2/2017
Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney