Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My phone does not type well be cause I drop this to many…

Customer Question
My phone does not...

My phone does not type well be cause I drop this to many time can you call me or can I call you with? And pay over phone and text me my ans.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I t happening in Bridgeport ct and I'm now in ky. We're I hurried my wife who died in ct

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have the death certificate alredy

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well can we talk over the phone not by text because I want to make sure you have the correct Information

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Estate Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. If you would like to do a phone call you will need to request that on your end.

We can't call you until you do that.