Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Your message did not come through., Washington. Hold on let…

Customer Question
Your message did not...

Your message did not come through. this is Tacoma, Washington.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Hold on let me find the packet that I picked up for my mother from office depot and I'll tell you exactly what I got for my mother to fill out. be right back.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The packet is called..LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT. REGISTRATION CODE;(###) ###-####It comes with a cd that I guess the will form is on. but there are pages in the back of the booklet.. . . . 1)DOCUMENT LOCATOR 2) FUNERAL REQUESTS 3) INSURANCE /PENSION DATA 4) NOTIFICATION LIST 5) PERSONAL INFORMATION 6) STATEMENT OF WISHES . AND THERE IS A SINGLE SHEET; SELF-PROVING AFIDAVIT.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/28/2017
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!