Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am 83 years old in good health I just recently refinanced…

Customer Question
I am 83 years...

I am 83 years old in good health I just recently refinanced my mortgage with a 30 year mortgage How do I make sure that the property goes to my Son or Daughter and TNT the mortgage company when I pass???

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

FLORIDA

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

MY LOAN PAPERS and I have lived here for 60 years

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/27/2017
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You have a couple of options. You can add them to title. You also can do a will or revise current will to specifically leave it to them.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Your answer was fine I do not have will .Do your attorney provide that Service and what is the cost I don't have much beyond the house
Very welcome. A local estate lawyer can prepare a will cheaply.
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!