Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I signed a contract in June for a time share in less than a…

Customer Question
I signed a contract in...
I signed a contract in June for a time share in less than a week I text the sales person to hold contract I changed my mind. I called apps 1 week later . No one got back to me until the time frame expiered. This was in the state of florida
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/26/2017
Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney