Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Helllo. Does a message I send you kept in private between…

Customer Question
Helllo. Does a message...

Helllo. Does a message I send you kept in private between justs the two fo us or is it made public?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

This concerns an estate and getting the owner to change her will and then for an inheritor to take over the estate as well. There seems to be a plot forming to eliminate the only other inheritor so one will receive all the inheritance.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

I will leave it at that until I know more about your business and whether you are interested in this or not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/25/2017
Estate Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Names are ***** ***** to the public on Just Answer. The conversation could appear in a search but not the names. If you want to continue, just let me know your questions?