Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

Helllo. Does a message I send you kept in private between

Customer Question

Helllo. Does a message I send you kept in private between justs the two fo us or is it made public?
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: This concerns an estate and getting the owner to change her will and then for an inheritor to take over the estate as well. There seems to be a plot forming to eliminate the only other inheritor so one will receive all the inheritance.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?
Customer: I will leave it at that until I know more about your business and whether you are interested in this or not.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  DamienJD replied 10 months ago.

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Names are ***** ***** to the public on Just Answer. The conversation could appear in a search but not the names. If you want to continue, just let me know your questions?