Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

If you received paperwork from the layer from asbestos case…

Customer Question
If you received paperwork...

If you received paperwork from the layer from asbestos case and you have not sent it to the court. They call this a second accounting if I take them the documentation will this correct the issies

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Recites for accounting from the lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have all of the documents and I was appointed by my grandfather in his will. I was going to take the information on Monday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/25/2017
Estate Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. My understanding of what you are saying is that you are the executor of your grandfather's estate. He made an asbestos claim through a law firm. Now the law firm is requesting you to provide information for an accounting or to sign off on an accounting? I am not quite sure. Possibly, you can provide clarity.

I have to take the paper work to register of Wil I received the documents early this year and was going to take them on Monday. They are requesting a hearing for removal if I give them the paper work Will everything be ok.
Filong an accounting as an executor is not unusual and is required if requested by the court. So Monday should be fine. So you have any further questions?
Even if I received the first document in 12- 2016

I am not sure what the document you received in December is. Can you speak on the phone?