Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Some one but my name as his beneficiary the bank says there…

Customer Question
Some one but my...

Some one but my name as his beneficiary the bank says there is a COT

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Fee that that has to be paid

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I have aloot

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ca

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/18/2017
Estate Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

Could you provide some background?

Which bank? If there are fees, why not just deduct from the POD account and transfer the net amount?

Are you online with me?

I notice you are opening a number of duplicate threads. Are you able to see this thread?

I’m on line

Are you being told you need to pay advance fees to get access to an account for which you are listed as a beneficiary?

Are you still online with me?

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney