Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I have a huge issue with a will that I believe was

Customer Question
Yes I have a...

Yes I have a huge issue with a will that I believe was manipulated

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have not filed because I'm unsure and the competition is tough that I'm facing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. I'm 100 percent certain foul play was involved

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/18/2017
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

If you can post some more information about what is going on and what your legal question is, I will try to help.

.

.

thanks