Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Wife was care giver of mother. wife suffers form depression.

Customer Question
Wife was care giver...

Wife was care giver of mother. wife suffers form depression. wife ran off and used mothers poa to purchase home in another state mother died. brother is now sueing for his share of estate. he never cared for mother or came to see her untill her death 5 yrs later. we have been unable to sell mobile home . here is the problem . land is in wifes name and home is in mothers name

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

Mobile home is in bad shape fla

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have offered 2 brothers 15,000 each to settle estate and keep home and land. one brother refuses wants more

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/18/2017
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
what can I answer for you?
how much can wife be sued for and if wife is on ssi . house is now rented out so what can brother be intitled to
not satisfield want to cancle
Ok
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney