Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

If a recipient is deceased and obtain benefits, accident…

Customer Question
If a recipient is...

If a recipient is deceased and obtain benefits, accident case is settled will you assert a lien on the matter

Lawyer's Assistant: These retirement benefits are supposed to help us but they can be so complicated! The Retirement Expert will help you get the most benefits propertly. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Claimiant Edwi Guerra ss# *********  passed away and now we must submit papers to surrogates court and we need to obtain a lien or a waiver of benefits. please advise what I must do

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?

I do not think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
11/19/2017
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but what is your specific question for us? We have read what you posted above, but you need to please clarify what the whole situation is and your question for us. Thank you.