Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I Need help with getting some estate documents my father…

Customer Question
I Need help with...

I Need help with getting some estate documents my father pass on 9 14 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

He did not have a will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have 1 brother and a sister

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/16/2017
Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. What can I answer for you, please?