Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Would like to talk on phone with attorney about estate

Would like to talk...

Would like to talk on phone with attorney about estate matter, Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Car titles

11/16/2017
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

I would be happy to extend an offer for direct telephone communication regarding your estate matter; however, at this phase, I cannot offer it myself, and it has to come from Just Answer , and the expert who calls you might be someone other than me. If we can go back and forth a couple times here. I will be able to offer you the direct phone contact. Please tell me a little bit about what you are concerned about.

Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Long story, but... a friend called me from hospital, cancer, dying. told me to come to hospital he wanted to give me all his vehicles. i got keys and title, but not signed. Now there is probate. what to do?
Ely, Counselor at Law
Phone call session started

I presume that one of our legal people made the phone call to you.