Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Well my dad passed and my older sister wanted me to sign a…

Customer Question
Well my dad passed...

Well my dad passed and my older sister wanted me to sign a paper and asked her to let me take to lawyer so under stand it well she went crazy told me I was no longer part of this family.so know I need to protect myself and my rights to my part of dad's estate

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

I got copy of will today that's all my sisters have keeped me out of everything so I don't know what going on

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can my sisters sell my dad's house witch is know the three of ours out from under me I live in home

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
No more at this point
Well one other thing they been charging me 1000.00$ mounth I was told have to the care of my father and ready to morgage well dad's gone do I have to keep paying them the 1000 each mounth
11/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I'm sorry I'm not much at writing or texting
I can't afford. $ 59.00
Is there a office of your company in Colorado I could go there

Kindly disregard the phone call offer. I did not make it—it was automatically made by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I do not understand your post. So, I cannot answer any question regarding your issue.

You need to try to provide the information that I have requested. You can take your time with your post.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Well I don't know what to change or fix there no lambda in Colorado
I can go talk to them directly
Thanks for your time .I'm going to look for lambda hear in Colorado .thanks

Okay. I will ask customer service to close your post.

Thanks