Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO…

Customer Question
I WOULD LIKE TO...

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED TO TRANSFER FUNDS TO AMERICA CONCERNING A WILL NEXT TO KIN WHAT IS NEEDED FOR DOCUMENTS AND COST

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

OKAY I HAVE BEEN APPOINTED NEXT OF KIN AND PERSON THAT HANDLING SAID I NEED A SWORN OATH DUTY STAMP TAX OFFICE AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE CERTIFICATE AND THE COST 9700 DOLLARS US THE ESTATE IS 12, MILLION AND 670 THOUSAND DOLLARS I LIKE TO KNOW IS THESE DOCUMENTS NEEDED AND DOES IT COST THIS MUCH

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

I AM IN ILLINOIS AND MONEY IN TURKEY

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

AFFIDAVIT DEATH CERTIFICATE BANK DOCUMENTS AND SHOWING I HAVE BEEN APPROVED AS NEXT OF KIN

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THAT IS IT I FEEL AS THOUGH I AM BEING TAKEN

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/13/2017
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

This is a scam... period.. If you were contacted via email or some other social media, and the person isn't someone that you know personally who passed, and the money is in another country, and you have to pay to get it.... it is a scam...always..

.

So please don't send them any money or it will be simply gone with no hope of recovery..

.

We see dozens of these scams a week on the site and they prey on the hopes and dreams of people to steal their money.

.

.

thanks