Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am the owner haft of this home which the die his sister…

Customer Question
Please . I am...

Please . I am the owner haft of this home which the die Pat his sister was the resplesetative personal will on the probate now . I mess the triv of tax of the house as mail to home every year . I been to find out she was change the mail to her home now at RI and she was add her name on with out court order . I never had hearing for this probate yet . I believe she intent to do to get advantage of me to pay tax of the house and cheating the house from me . How can I report to judge and get her off this will because she was did to intent to cheat my house by paying tax of my house with out cooler order

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Hi are you can answer me or not

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The print of TiVo tax if house

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is she did over her power of personal respresetative of will . The will was mad to her at 2014 and he my boyfriend transfer to me haft at 2016 he die at 2017 at the last will my boyfriend wrong on page tangible said item house of this home and put my name on and all content . We got one with ness that he want this home to me . The court judge never gave hearing yet . She was did that by herself pleases tell me did she over did and intent to cheating my house from me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
11/13/2017
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I am having a little trouble understanding what you are saying...

.

I am the owner haft of this home which the die Pat his sister was the resplesetative personal will on the probate now . I mess the triv of tax of the house as mail to home every year . I been to find out she was change the mail to her home now at RI and she was add her name on with out court order . I never had hearing for this probate yet . I believe she intent to do to get advantage of me to pay tax of the house and cheating the house from me . How can I report to judge and get her off this will because she was did to intent to cheat my house by paying tax of my house with out cooler order

.

This really doesn't make much sense to me..

.

.

Or this...

.

Can you restate your question in clearer format so I can help?

.

I think I understand that you are a half owner of a house with someone that has died. But that is about all I can make out..

.

.

thanks

I am own of haft and in the tangible last page in the las will He my boyfriend writes in last page gave this house and all content to me . But the question is did she did not right to change the address to her own home and change Bill name who die . Add her name on with out court order. Or hearing yet . How can I stop her and report to the court that she was breake it rule or law or she can because she was the personal respresetative
I am own haft of it. But what can I do to report the police or court that she add her name on I stand of decedent die and change the mailing address to her own home at RI
Call me at this phone(###) ###-####

If you own half and she owns half of it, you can just notify the local county taxing agency to change the mailing address back to your address.. They don't care whose address they have, just as long as they have one.

.

If she inherited half the property, then legally her name goes on the deed along with yours once the dead owner's estate is settled..

.

I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website because I like to have time to think about a customer’s question and research it so I can provide the best answer possible in writing.

.

However, if you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

I am more than happy to continue on the website though..

Barrister, Attorney