Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Can i regain ownership of my property that i was mislead…

Customer Question
can i regain ownership of...
can i regain ownership of my property that i was mislead into signing over to my grandson?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/12/2017
Estate Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 5 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Yes, you can. However, you are going to need to show and support you were tricked and mislead and did not voluntarily do this or know what you are doing. There is a presumption if you signed this over to him, you knew what you were doing but if you wanted to get it back, you would need to sue and show and support his actions and have it court ordered that he sign title back over or it be returned to you.

THANK YOU, ***** ***** A MORE PROFESSIONAL RESPONSE IN THIS MATTER AS I KNEW THAT MUCH ALREADY, I BASICALLY WANT TO KNOW THE LEGAL INS AND OUT IN THIS MATTER THANKS.
Estate Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Different expert here. You would file a state court action supported by a complaint that narrates a fraud in the inducement and lack of consideration.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney