Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

You is the best lawyer in Middle TN to probate a will? Copy…

Customer Question
You is the best...

You is the best lawyer in Middle TN to probate a will?

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Copy of will, and "Right of Ownership"

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will is for my brother and sister-n-law

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/10/2017
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

There really isn't a "best" attorney to assist you with probating a will because there is a set process that every estate has to go through.. The steps and the deadlines to perform those steps are always the same, regardless of who the attorney is that is doing it. So I would suggest you focus on finding someone who you feel comfortable with and is easy to communicate with as that will make the process much easier..

.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to recommend anyone personally under my agreement with JustAnswer. However, these are a couple sites that we attorneys actually use if we need local counsel in a state where we aren't licensed. Further, customers have consistently reported good results with these sites:

.

www.martindale.com

.

www.lawyers.com

.

They screen their attorneys based on geographic location, area of practice, time in practice, cost and customer reviews. You would be looking for an estate law or probate law attorney.

.

.

thanks