Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

How to petition the court to remove a Conservator and

Customer Question
appoint myself as the replacement...
How to petition the court to remove a Conservator and appoint myself as the replacement conservator?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Estate Law
10/6/2017
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Can you be a little more specific in your question? Asking "how" to perform a legal task is pretty broad.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney