Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

This is a family thing, (to you, what else is there.) My…

Customer Question
Pearl, this is a...

Pearl, this is a family thing, (to you, what else is there.) My wife, Marjorie Ann died May 25 2016, was cremated and Son Gordon has her ashes; and the place to put her urn, and mine, when I decide to go now, so that we are together, somewhat! Now can we arrange this?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Genealogist will know what to do. Is there anything else the Genealogist should be aware of?

Only that we, (family) is together this Thanksgiving, can confer that this is proper. Ann and I met in Oakville, fell in love in Oakville, married etc. And So?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Phone Number (###) ###-####
10/4/2017
Estate Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Since when do I, or should I need an estate lawyer to answer a simple question about putting our cremated ashes in Oakville's Cemetery? Such a simple answer is needed, and I have my own lawyer with whom I found is more than adequate.

Hi, I think you and I may be crossing wires here. Let me opt out and have someone else help you out with this. Thanks so much!

to answer my simple question. Some one that is directly connected to Oakville'.s cemetery! $79 dollars? Have you paid your bar-bill at the golf course?
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney. The Attorney you were working with opted out of your question. You are on Just Answer and your question was placed in the Estate Law category.

Can you explain to me who you intended to have answer this question? Is this a United States question?