Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I need to petition the supreme court pro se for adverse

Customer Question
I need to petition the...
I need to petition the supreme court pro se for adverse possession cause. I now have found the proof in writing that I was denied due process
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 day by:
10/1/2017
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question.

First can you tell me if you have filed a complaint with the State Bar Association? The State Bar has the power to discipline an Attorney. Any corruption on the part of Attorneys or Judges needs to be reported to the State.

As far as petitioning the Supreme Court, this may not be necessary if what you are telling me is correct. Based on what you are telling me this would not be adverse possession but rather a claim to quiet title to land.