Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My dad recently passed. My sister and his lawyer were

Customer Question
exploiting him before his death...
My dad recently passed. My sister and his lawyer were exploiting him before his death. She has had 2 power of attorney revoked previously before 2013 obe if these beibg revoked on 1/16/14. 21 days later my mom died 2/6/14 Service was 2/8/14 her interestt transferred to daddy attoeney became power of attorney on 2/14/14 kept it for 3 months during this time he filed a affidavit of non authority against me saying I had nothing to do with the business
Then in May 2 2014. My sister and another became power of attorney again
daddy's physician wrote a letter to the attorney in 2016 saying he not able to make business decisions the attorney is hiding the letter bc in 2017 he filed a affidavit of forgery against me and another affidavit acting like daddy was the one wanted that done .My parents had a trust and trustees. Now this attorney is applying to be executor over his will
What can I do to stop this. We live in Texas
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/25/2017
Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by JustAnswer. If you have requested a phone call with an attorney, your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

Now this attorney is applying to be executor over his will. What can I do to stop this.

.

Have you filed to be appointed as the representative of the estate?

.

Is there any will naming the attorney as executor?

.

.

thanks