Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am trying to get information on possibly filing charges…

I am trying to...

I am trying to get information on possibly filing charges for falsifying a death certificate in regardsto an open probate case

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Notice of entry of judgement for dissolution, original death cert, modified death cert

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Original dissolution filing 2012, deceased 2014, death cert modified 2014

9/23/2017
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney
Hello. What is your question please?
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney
can I file charges for filing a false death certificate based on my information
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started