How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalGems Your Own Question
LegalGems, Attorney
Category: Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10484
Experience:  Private Practice; Elder Law Attorney; Estate Planning; Attorney Mentor
Type Your Estate Law Question Here...
LegalGems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to get information on possibly filing charges

This answer was rated:

I am trying to get information on possibly filing charges for falsifying a death certificate in regardsto an open probate case
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: ca
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: notice of entry of judgement for dissolution, original death cert, modified death cert
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: original dissolution filing 2012, deceased 2014, death cert modified 2014
Hello. What is your question please?
LegalGems and other Estate Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
can I file charges for filing a false death certificate based on my information