Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Please give me the name of a lawyer that would be able to…

Customer Question
Please give me the...

Please give me the name of a lawyer that would be able to help me with contesting a will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in Arizona but the will was made in Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

The original will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mom pasted away last week and upon the reading of the will, she's completely taken me out of the will (there were 6 siblings). As I've read through it she's stated that me and my kids have been taken out and are dead (but we are not dead).

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/21/2017
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 9 months ago
Michael Bradley
Where will the will be probated, what state?
Oregon
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 9 months ago
What city in OR
Mcminnville
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 9 months ago
Please give me some time and I will try to find you some estate lawyers in that area that can help you.
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 8 months ago

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/estate-planning-and-probate/oregon/mcminnville

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/estate-planning/mcminnville/oregon

https://www.avvo.com/estate-planning-lawyer/or/mcminnville.html