Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I guess - provide an answer. iowa, pour over wills; trust…

Customer Question
I guess - provide...

I guess - provide an answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

pour over wills; trust documents; a lot of correspondence with trustees and attorneys; court proceedings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/19/2017
Estate Lawyer: LegalGems, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

What is your question please?

not sure what you mean. my question is posted.

I guess - provide an answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Pour over wills; trust documents; a lot of correspondence with trustees and attorneys; court proceedings

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No

that is all i have.

i had a bad night. to me, this is an extremely complicated matter. can we talk later in the day. can you suggest a time. i'm in iowa, cst. every thing and every one involved is in iowa.
did you get my response

I'm sorry to hear that; yes, when you are ready just post your question here and I will respond as soon as I see it. Thank you.

didn't you see my question starting with "i'm a beneficiary of a trust...."
No, all that came through is what I posted
i just got off the phone with customer service. they said my question is posted; that you are currently online; and, to continue discussion with you. can you see my question now.
i would prefer you find and read my question, answer on here in this format. please tell me if you have seen and read my question.

Unfortunately it has not come through; they may be referring to this which did come through, bu there is no question:

i guess - provide an answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No

If you can post your question I would be more than happy to assist!

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney