Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I'm looking for a reimbursement form to a trust. I'm a

Customer Question
trustee of my great aunts...
I'm looking for a reimbursement form to a trust. I'm a trustee of my great aunts trust and I'd like to do a partial early distribution for someone in financial need and what form can I use for Illinois
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/18/2017
Estate Lawyer: LegalGems, Attorney replied 9 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Attorney

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience; I could not locate a state specific form but here is one that can serve as a template

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

That form is for Minnesota. Is there a general one or Illinois one

No; Not all states issue pro forma documents for every situation; meaning they need to be custom drafted. I included that form as a template since IL does not have a standard form.

Did you have any other questions on the above?

No
Thanks

You are most welcome!

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

If no further questions kindly rate 5 stars if you feel I have earned it!

Enjoy your day.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here: