Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I reside in thailand I am a us citizen and my brokerage

Customer Question
I reside in thailand...

I reside in thailand I am a us citizen and my brokerage assets are US. I pay federal tax. I want the trust for my 15 year old son also a us citizen and has an S.S. #

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

I reside in Thailand.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

In regards ***** *****

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/18/2017
Estate Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I can assist?

If you receive an email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.v

no answer to my question. I do not reside in USA.

I asked you a question which you didn't answer so I will opt out.

Simply you are not giving an answer.
I do not live in the usa.
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley
I understand that you are not in the USA. What is your specific question about the trust I am assuming you want to do?
Estate Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 11 months ago

I would like to help you