Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I want to change the beneficiary of my manufactured home. I…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change the beneficiary of my manufactured home. I already have a will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

My last will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is this a free connection?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Estate Lawyers require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

I'm 75 and live on a fixed income. I need an idea of the cost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Expert James, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Attorney

Unfortunately, because I am a user of this site like you, I don't have access to your billing information. But customer service can help you with that. Would you like me to give you the link for the phone number to call?

I will send this question to customer service so that they can explain everything to you. Then you can come back here to continue with this question.

Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney