Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Can you recommend a real Estate Lawyer in the Bronx NY? New…

Customer Question
Can you recommend a...

Can you recommend a real Estate Lawyer in the Bronx NY?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York City

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I own a property jointly with 2 of my siblings. I am currently being treated for colon cancer and would like to have them buy me out or sell and share the proceeds.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, we cannot make personal referrals, the best we can suggest are the same sites used by other attorneys:
http://www.hg.org

http://www.lexmundi.com