Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I am in need of someone knowledgeable with Guatemala law.

Customer Question
I am in need...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Guatemala

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Family situation: Grandfather died and the son who stole the house out from under the remainder of the family wants to kick everyone out and sell the house to a neighbor.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
Is there something that can be done to keep the daughter and granddaughter in the house at least temporarily? They been living in the house for 35 years
9/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question.

I can provide a link for Attorneys in Guatemala that can assist you.

That would be helpful. The general jurisdiction is Asunción Mita

That was next question. Thank you. One moment please.

This link is a great service https://www.hg.org/contactus.asp

Let me do a little more research.

http://www.helplinelaw.com/lawyers/guatemala/3

Your search would be under estate/real estate

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Are you still online with me?

Were any of the links helpful?