Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Are there any attorneys in Atlanta area who could help me…

Customer Question
Are there any attorneys...

Are there any attorneys in Atlanta area who could help me with an inheritance matter in France

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

GA

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Correspondance with Coutot Roehrig in France who found me to settle estate of my father in France

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I thought may be it would be to my advantage to have my own lawyer rather than give them power of attorney to settle the estate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/15/2017
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

None of the attorneys on this site are allowed to represent any customer of this site, it is prohibited by state law. If you need a local attorney, you can use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

You could also engage your own attorney in France, since there are not likely to be many French law attorneys in Atlanta, by searching that same site.

this was no help

Sorry, but we cannot represent anyone from this site. You can contact customer service and get a refund. I apologize you may have misunderstood the nature of our service.