Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

What rights are grant the first born son in Ohio? My birth…

Customer Question
What rights are grant...

What rights are grant the first born son in Ohio?

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

My birth certificate.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want things to be fair and equal with siblings

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/14/2017
Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 11 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Is there a will, or did the individual die without a will?

there are will's father has passed mother is being manipulated by older sister and younger brother.

Can you prove the manipulation? What evidence do you have about it?

another sister and a sister inlaw are involved in dispute over 72 acr. farm and considerable amount of money

Okay, did you see my follow up question? That is, Can you prove the manipulation? What evidence do you have about it?

I believe I can

What evidence do you have about it?

brother got father with Dementia to sign a deed , sister who is afinancial adviser is playing games with the money the will's
do I have any unalienable rights as oldest son?

Was there any determination by a doctor about his condition? That is, that he was incompetent?

I'm done

I'm sorry? You're done with the question (you no longer want an answer)? Or do you just want an answer based upon what you've told me (it'd be a more generic answer, as I was trying to get more information to give you a more specific answer).

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?