Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

Wow very impressive, I have 2 pressing issues, First my

Customer Question
Wow very impressive, I...

Wow very impressive, I have 2 pressing issues, First my mother died 2 years ago and my brother as her advisor recommended to put everything in beneficiaries, however there is a small bank account which now creates an estate. At the administrative hearing the judge nominated both of the attornies for my brother and myself to settle the estate, they put a piece of real estate that was bequethed to me prior to my mother's death into the estate, so my brother walks off with the cash, then there is a discrepancy of the cash in the bank account and I have letters stating from the bank someone is moving bank statements elsewhere, depositing checks as of 1 year ago and my brother has assumed my deceased mother's identify driving her vehicle around Texas and issuring it under her dead name to prevent DUI SR 22 Insurance, he dummied up paper work that she signed to help him with a terrible divorce and stated and had him file paperwork in Texas state ct, that she was domiciled there. At the administrative hearing they have determined that there are 3 vehicles in her name. I have been told that if there is an accident deep pockets will come after the small bank account, my house, our business in Atlanta, esp. with vehicular motor death, nephew who is riding around in Texas now with the vehicle as deceased Olga Jackson collection bills to the estate for non paid tolls resides in Houston, I had to let my attorney go I explained I worked with him for 2 years, but it has taken him another 2 months to respond and even answer my questions- I have tried to be nice, stay with the same attorney, but no rational a new piece of property has shown up in my father's and mother's name which is being hidden in my father's estate, I need please please help of a top notch probono attorney as my mother left over 100 documents of e-mails and documented her death and her wishes which I can't recover till I get another attorney, this one has sucked me dry, can you help desperate in Atlanta, case is in Tioga County NY where my mother was declared legal domicilled.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I am ready thank you so so much

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Well, my mother died in her house of 24 years, Tioga County, Endicott, New York upstate NY above nyc, about 4 hours, ever hear of Syracuse, Albany, My brother resides in Austin Tx, and I in Riverdale, Atlanta, Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Tons, I have my mother's own handwriting letters dated and conversations sent through Prepaid legal about the piece of real estate that is now in my mothers estate to be bequethed to me twice, her divoce documents which were her 1/2 of the property now sol d and taken out of my father's estate, but this was bequethed prior, 4 letters on how she fell into the exclusionary case for bad drugs, her cardiologists refused to treat her for her aggressive behavior, she writes in her own handwriting negligence and keeps a file documenting the evidence in her case that they gave her the wrong treatment and refused to see her, during thos e8 months of not being seen, my brother took checks and used her brokerage account as his own, and took have copies of all checks written 200,000 dollars from her estate, and his divorce papers in which she testifies that these were Loans and loans are to be paid back to the estate? iS GARBAGE EVIDEDEN?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I EVEN HAVE MY MOTHER'S SUICIDE NOTE SHE WROTE AFTER MY BROTHER LOST HIS BUSINESS ET .. AND DATES ON ALL THE COMMUNICAGGION AND EVEN A SECFRETIVE E-MAIL OF AN ATTORNEY ASKING HIM NOT TO TELL HER WHAT MY FATHERS INTENTIONS WERE WHEN WHEN REMAKING HIS WILL, i NEVER HEARD OF THIS THING AND HAD TO SETTLE THE HOUSE BY MYSELF, SO i GOT ALL THE DOCUMENTS ABOU 200 PAGES IN A NOTEBOOK EVEN HER HAIR WHICH FELL ALL OUT OF HER HEAD IN HER BEDROOM IN WHICH MY BROTHER TALKED HER OUT OF KEEPING BOTH OF US AS HEALTH PROXY, SHE FALLS IN A PARKING LOT AT SAM'S CLUB DEVELOPS VEINOUS ULCERS AND WAS TYPE ii DIABETIC, SEEKING COUNSELING AND WINE BOTTLES SUGAR CANDY BY HER BEDSIDE MAKES ME THINK SHE WANTED TO DIE LOSING HER PURPOSE AND HER DECEASED HUSBAND

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

NO, MY MOTHER IN A PURSE THAT WAS PRETTY, JUST OUT OF LUCK i BROUGHT IT BACK AND A YEAR AGO, CLEANING IT OUT TO WEAR i FOUND IN MY MOTHER'S HANDWRITING A SUICIDE NOTE ABOUT MY BROTHER LOSING HIS BUSINESS AND PUTTING A TURKEY BAKING BAG OVER HER HEAD WITH A FACIAL MASK. tWO HELIUM TANKS WERE FOUND IN MY STEPFATHER'S BEDROOM AND AS A MEMEBER OF THE PURPLE HAT SOCIETY i COUDN'T IMAGINE WHY SHE NEEDED THESE HELIUM TANKS, UNTIL i FOUND THAT SOCIETY PAPERS IN HER HOUSE OF KILLING YOURSELF, YOU KNOW EUTHENASIA ETC.....

Lawyer's Assistant: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you?

I NEED A PROBONO ATTORNEY IN bINGHAMTON nY TO TAKE THE CASE AND FINISH HELP ADMINISTERING THE ESTATE, TO CONTEST THE PIECE OF REAL ESTATE THEY PUT IN MY MOTHER'S ESTATE AND MY STEP BROTHER WHO NOW WANTS A PIECE OF THE SMALL AMONT OF THE BANK ACCOUNT. i NEED HELP IN GETTING 3 VEHICLES RUNNING ROUND AS MY DEAD MOTHER IN tEXAS OUT OF HER NAME. pLEASE HELP

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Estate Law
I need a probono attorney or one for advance of settlement of small bank account, brother who my mother lived out of a room during harsh winter months has her check book, passwords, and says there is 45,000.00 left, last statement I saw on her desk in the house 60,000.00, as of 2016 someone is mysteriously opening charge cards, Victoria secret underwear charges from e-mails sent to me as a hint for me to do this, and assuming her identify by driving around and paying insurance on her vehicle I gave him to prevent screaming issues and other problems. Just trying to get along, gave him the vehicle in writing under the only condition that he get the title changed out of my mother's name when he arrived in texas, to anyone but her, everyone has DUI speeding, texting while driving, and there are 3 vehicles in my mother's name my brothers truck, my newphews old mustang she gave him. To this date everyone is driving around as Olga Jackson, I have contacted TX state attorney general, Federal Trade Association for identity theft, the Tx insurance commission and criminal division of Tx motor vehicles but no help.
9/13/2017
Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com or you can contact the NY Bar Association for pro bono attorneys in your area.

Thank you so much for your advice and direction, honesty. Will try, gratefully, Simone Baxendale-Wright

Thank you. We wish you the best.