Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

I need to write and publish a" notice to creditors" for my

Customer Question

I need to write and publish a " notice to creditors" for my mother who recently passed away in Michigan. I am the Trustee of her Trust and tried finding an example but am confused with it. I was hoping to get pointed in the right direction, thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.

do you need to probate?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
NO

are you worried that you do not know all of the creditors?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ya I just don't know if there is any out there that might get missed and I was under the impression that I had to in Michigan. Either way, better safe than sorry.

I could not find a specific form that you were looking for but attached is one that you can do on your own to publish your notice

http://www.barrycounty.org/Courts%20&%20Law%20Enforcement/Family%20Court/Supervised%20Probate/pc574.pdf

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thks

please rate my advice

while I do not do this for the ratings, my compensation is tied to the rating system

thank you