Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  29 Years in General Practice and Estate Planning
68197583

How do I have for you to explained the solution for five

How long do I have for you to explained the solution for five bucks? Sorry!

Welcome to JA. What is your question? This is all I see on my end:

"State/Country relating to question: New Mexico

Customer

11 Sept 2017, 9:07 PM"

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have real estate properties in chihuahua chihuahua given by my father back in the fifthies Mexican family trying to sale or keep but properties are in my name or my "Fathers" name where can I enquirer in chihuahua ? How the deed are written? In the books also have a money check floating around in my name rumors are x have it don't know where it comes from according some of my inheritance from "Father" thanks

.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I haven't received your answer for the $22.00 how you expect me to give you another $50.00 I want an answer or my $22.00 frito bandido

I am not asking you for additional money. The site generates these requests please feel free to ignore them. I asked you where you were located to provide a local Attorney to assist you. I did not see a response from you.

"Me

You will want to speak to an Attorneys that handles property laws in Mexico and the US. Where are you located?

12 Sept 2017, 11:15 AM"

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I apologize for my rudeness I'm located in Roswell NM

I would be irritated too if the site was asking for more money. I do not care for the additional money requests when I am willing to help at no additional charge.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You answer my question . Sorry another question how do I go to get a good attorney in Mexico? I will keep in touch
Thank you.you are great I rate you five stars ✨

The Attorneys I provided are internationally recognized. https://www.lawyers.com/chihuahua/mexico/lexcorp-abogados-s-c-1239638-f/

Mexican American Bar Association

http://www.mabaattorneys.com/

https://mx.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/local-resources-of-u-s-citizens/attorneys/

Are you able to see the rating scale on your end? 5 stars?