Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

My husband passed away in November 2016. His employer did…

Customer Question
My husband passed away...

My husband passed away in November 2016. His employer did not want me to get it, he wanted it to go to his daughter (who also works there). My husband told me it was $50,000, Finally, in February i got $15,000.00. I have been asking about the rest but they ignore me. I dont know whar ro do

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

My lawyer is absolutely useless, should be disbarred

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/8/2017
Estate Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

*What State are you located in and asking about?

*Are you asking about a pension?

*Has your lawyer filed suit?

*Who was named as the beneficiary on the pension forms?