Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
99092957

Brother created a Will after mom was incapacitated, Florida

Customer Question

Brother created a Will after mom was incapacitated, Florida judge just determined her original Will was her intent. What happens with his fraud?
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Her estate in Washington, she passed in Florida, will probate judge since 2012
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: Found he was fined $19,000 for his not paying her property taxes, he lost Board of Equalization appeal, and he Dr reports from 2008
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's a lot, isn t it?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 1 month ago.
If you mean from a criminal standpoint nothing will be done unless someone reports it to the District Attorney's office. If any kind of money changed hands as a result of the fraudulent will, then he could be civilly sued for that loss. Allah will also depend whether or not the court found that the will was fraudulent and he was the one who perpetrated that fraud.