Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

We need to file and appeak, we need to file an appeal, as we

Customer Question

We need to file and appeak
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: we need to file an appeal, as we were denied for a loan remodification. My dad was the original owner of the house he died and willed the house to me and my sister. We were unable to make the payments so now our house if about to be sold at a public auction. In order to stall the foreclsoure we need to file an appeal which is something that we do not know how do. We have a little less then 21 days for the appeal to be filed. What do we do?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: w
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My name is***** i can be reached at(###) ###-#### or***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
San Jose, California
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No just the original loan re-modification application on our part.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Write Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I am a California licensed attorney admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I noticed you would like a phone call so please be sure to click accept when the system asks.