Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Attorney
Experience:  Wills, Trusts, Probate & other Estate Matters
19305272

I have an estate question. Would you be able to answer? I am

Customer Question

Hi, I have an estate question. Would you be able to answer?
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I am in Rochester, NY
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have a sister and a brother. My parents are still alive. They have property that they are getting to old to take care of. My brother wants to buy it. My brother isn't the most trustworthy person. He has no problem taking advantage of my father. I am tring to do the fair thing. We want to make it a fair deal. If my brother gets a cheap deal on property then it will mean that the rest of us will be cheated out what will be willed to us. He will get under market price and then when they pass will still get a 3rd of estate. right now the property is to be split 3 ways upon their passing. We want it to fair but not have him benefit both ways. not sure how to go about this. hope this doesn't sound too crazy.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you understand what I am tring to say. Do I need to word any different.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Estate Law
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.