Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

What does it mean to the man who has younger siblings to be…

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean to the man who has younger siblings to be "Next of kin?"

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A letter from a surrogate lawyer that I have to notorized to renunciate an estate my Father left when he passed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't want to renunciate this estate because I'm his first born. However my sister lived with My dad when he passed and would like to take custody before an estate sale can occur.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Estate Law
9/6/2017
Estate Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.