Estate Law

Estate law questions? Ask an estate lawyer.

I need a lawyer to effect a resolution to problems with a…

I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer to effect a resolution to problems with a trust child that is out of control

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope

Answered in 1 hour by:
8/19/2017
Jessica B

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed estate attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your issue. For starters, let me gather some more information so that I may be able to answer your question. Is the child the beneficiary of a trust? Is the child currently receiving funds from the trust? How old is the child? What are the problems the child is causing?

My first question. Do you have an office phone in Atlanta ga?
Do you have an office in Atlanta ga.. mis type on my part, not an office phone... an office. Sorry

I do not. If you are seeking to retain an Atlanta Trust attorney I am able to give you several recommendations so that you may schedule consultations with their office.

ok, that would be great. Thank you.

No problem!

1) Aitkens & Aitkens, PC, 1827 Powers Ferry Road, Building One, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30339...(770)(###) ###-####/p>

2) Gaslowitz Frankel, LLC,***** NE, Suite 4500 SunTrust Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30308...(404)(###) ###-####/p>

3) The McGarity Group, 1305 Mall of Georgia Boulevard, Suite 100, Buford, GA, 30519...(877)(###) ###-####/p>

Jessica B
Thank you.