jb156200
jb156200, Attorney
Experience:  I am a Probate Attorney practicing in Tampa, Florida.
70397729

I need a lawyer to effect a resolution to problems with a

I need a lawyer to effect a resolution to problems with a trust child that is out of control
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ga
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nope
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed estate attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your issue. For starters, let me gather some more information so that I may be able to answer your question. Is the child the beneficiary of a trust? Is the child currently receiving funds from the trust? How old is the child? What are the problems the child is causing?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My first question. Do you have an office phone in Atlanta ga?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do you have an office in Atlanta ga.. mis type on my part, not an office phone... an office. Sorry

I do not. If you are seeking to retain an Atlanta Trust attorney I am able to give you several recommendations so that you may schedule consultations with their office.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok, that would be great. Thank you.

No problem!

1) Aitkens & Aitkens, PC, 1827 Powers Ferry Road, Building One, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30339...(770)(###) ###-####/p>

2) Gaslowitz Frankel, LLC,***** NE, Suite 4500 SunTrust Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30308...(404)(###) ###-####/p>

3) The McGarity Group, 1305 Mall of Georgia Boulevard, Suite 100, Buford, GA, 30519...(877)(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.