Estate Law

Estate Law Questions? Ask an Estate Lawyer.

Estate Law

My mom had a living trust and died five moths ago How does

my mom had a living...
my mom had a living trust and died five moths ago
How long does it take for the trust to be interpreted to beneficiaries
And her assets frozen
8/19/2017
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

I do not understand your question. Kindly review, edit, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Are my ? Worded incredible
Just not sure of the legal vernacular
Thankyou for you time

Hello, I do not participate in the phone call program. Hence, the rejection of your offer.

I still do not understand your question. However, I would post my response based on my understanding of your question since you did not edit and resubmit the previous question as requested.

If you are a named beneficiary of a trust, you are immediately entitled to a copy of the trust upon your request. However, if there is litigation regarding distribution to beneficiaries, there would be no distribution until the litigation has been completed.

Best wishes,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Irwin Law
Phone call session started
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law